EQUINE CHIROPRACTIC and WELLNESS SERVICES
Equine athletes utilized Chiropractic to enhance performance and promote health. Each you the number of horse owners seeking Chiropractic care has increased because of its' effectiveness in quickly identifying and correcting simple muscle or skeletal issues.
When would your horse may need a chiropractic examination and treatment:
* pain indicators including spinal tenderness along spine * behavioral changes
* abnormal posture and/or gait
* reduced performance and activity
* horse ear-pinning or biting with cinching or under saddle * bucking
* head tossing under saddle
* difficulty performing lateral work or collection
* cross cantering
* difficulty turning or working in one direction
* sensitivity to touch or grooming
Equine Pain Point Therapy
Specific manual therapy that releases tight muscles and pain points giving your horse immediate pain relief.
Acupressure is a natural health care delivery system that is thousands of years old but is a safe a natural method of health maintenance. Applying pressure to "Qi or Chi" (energy) points along a horse's meridians that facilitate the metabolic systems of a horse helping to create balance which allows the body to restore and repair.
Equine Massage and Myofacial Therapy
All barn calls are by appointment. The initial equine chiropractic fee is $95.00 and that includes the barn call, examination and treatment of 1 horse and owner. Follow-up appointments/additional horses same owner are billed at $75.00 for second horse and additional owner/rider. Additional chiropractic care for additional humans at the barn will be billed at $30.00.