EQUINE CHIROPRACTIC and WELLNESS SERVICES
Equine athletes utilized Chiropractic to enhance performance and promote health. Each you the number of horse owners seeking Chiropractic care has increased because of its' effectiveness in quickly identifying and correcting simple muscle or skeletal issues.
When would your horse may need a chiropractic examination and treatment:
* pain indicators including spinal tenderness along spine * behavioral changes
* abnormal posture and/or gait
* reduced performance and activity
* horse ear-pinning or biting with cinching or under saddle * bucking
* head tossing
* difficulty performing lateral work or collection
* cross cantering
* difficulty turning or working in one direction
* sensitivity to touch or grooming
Equine Pain Point Therapy
Specific manual therapy that releases tight muscles and pain points giving your horse immediate pain relief.
All barn calls are by appointment. Equine chiropractic fee is $100.00 and that includes the barn call, Chiropractic examination and full Chiropractic treatment of 1 horse and owner. Additional chiropractic care for additional humans at the barn will be billed at $40.00/per person.